The research and development of acid and alkali-resistant gloves has received widespread attention from many companies. Acid and alkali resistant gloves are made of special synthetic rubber materials and have excellent durability for aqua regia, nitric acid, and strong alkali, which can inhibit these harmful substances on the human skin erosion. Whether it is high concentration or low concentration of chemicals can be widely used.
1.Can be exposed to 40% of the following concentration of acid-base rubber gloves, if the short-term exposure to more than 40% concentration of the acid-base solution, should immediately rinse with clean water after use, so as not to shorten the use of time.
2. When contact with strong oxidizing acids such as nitric acid, chromic acid, etc., due to strong oxidation can cause the product to be brittle, discoloration, early damage. High concentrations of strong oxidizing acids may even cause burnout and should be noted.
3. Latex industrial gloves only apply to weak acid, low concentration of sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid and various salts, shall not be exposed to strong oxidizing acids such as nitric acid.
4.General latex work gloves, agricultural gloves are only suitable for contact with general pollutants, can not use acid-base operations.
5. When contact with gasoline, engine oil, lubricating oil, and various organic solvents should be prevented; sharp metal cutting and contact with high temperature should be avoided.
6.After use, the surface of acid-base liquid or dirt should be washed with water, not exposed to sunlight and baking. Do not apply a small amount of talc for a long time to prevent adhesions.
1. Protective gloves should select the right size. The size of gloves should be appropriate. If the gloves are too tight, blood circulation is restricted, fatigue is easily caused, and uncomfortable; if it is too loose, use is inflexible and it is easy to fall off.
2. A wide range of protective gloves should be selected according to use. First of all, it is necessary to clarify the object of protection and then carefully select it so that it can be misused to avoid accidents.
3. Protective gloves Insulating protective gloves must be visually inspected before each use. Blowing gas into the glove is used to blow the gas. Gloves are tightly clenched at the cuffs of the gloves to prevent air leakage. Observe whether the gloves will leak on their own. . If the glove is leak-free, use it as a sanitary glove. The insulating gloves can still be used when they are slightly damaged, but a pair of yarns or leather gloves should be covered on the outside of the insulating gloves to ensure safety.
4. Protective Gloves natural rubber gloves must not be used for prolonged contact with acids, alkalis, and oils, and should prevent sharp objects from puncturing. After use, wash and dry. Gloves are put inside and outside after being sprinkled with talcum powder. Keep them in a safe place. Do not press or heat them during storage.
5. Protective gloves all rubber, latex, synthetic rubber gloves must be uniform in color, gloves in addition to the palm of the request thick, the other parts of the thickness should be similar, the surface should be smooth (Except for small particle and crinked palm gloves). Bubbles larger than 1.5 mm are not allowed on the palm of the face, allowing slight wrinkling but no cracks.
6. Protective gloves In addition to the use of insulated gloves, the voltage strength shall be rechecked after one year of use. Unqualified ones shall not be used as insulated gloves.